Saturday 7 December 2013

Winter Wonderland 2013








 It's that time of year, when anything and everything looks beautiful. When the nights are shorter and the temperature has dropped and Christmas songs are played everywhere. And the lights all over town makes everything seem so magical. I just love Christmas. :')

My friends and I went to London on Thursday to do a little last minute Christmas shopping and to go to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park. We spent the day shopping and hitting stores like Miss Selfridge, Topshop, Forever 21, and lastly Harrods. 

Every Christmas, when I go to London, I fall in love with the city all over again. The bright lights and Christmas decorations were breathtakingly beautiful. love to walking along Oxford Street, Regent Street or through Covent Garden to marvel at the Christmas displays and just soak up the Christmas spirit. I especially LOVED Harrods Christmas window display. Each window has a story behind it and the pieces used to decorate it was just spectacular.

Love going to London to do some Christmas shopping. I'm going to make it a Christmas tradition for my friends and I. 


No comments :

Post a Comment